Saturday, February 23, 2008

RROD: PART DEUX


Last December my first xbox 360 suffered the dreaded Red Ring of Death. I sent it over to magical xbox repair land where it was promptly taken out back and shot. I received a replacement 360 a few weeks later, and all seemed to be well. This 360 ran a hell of a lot cooler and made less noise. I figured it probably would last me a good while. However, a few hours ago whilst sitting in a Halo 3 lobby, my replacement 360 Red Ringed.

I can't say that I'm angry, since Microsoft will replace this one just like it replaced the other. However, I can say that I may end up putting my new replacement up for sale on ebay or craig's list because I'm not entirely sure I want to own a 360 until this whole red ring of death thing is completely resolved.

-Dauragon

No comments: