Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Game

Hello, and welcome to Disk Read Error. A very young, small, naked, and vulnerable weblog about video games, life and life with video games. This first post will serve as an introduction to me personally(my cohort demonic_pascal will be providing a introductory post as well as our first weekly webcomic on a later date), and as a brief overview of what this blog will be about. OK so first thing's first:

I am Dauragon, gamer since the age of two. Writer since the age of 13. I am a big fan of fighting games(mostly 3D, yes I know, I blaspheme), First Person shooters, point and click adventures, Racing games, Action RPG's and I am a sucker for a good Platformer. I will be providing daily insights of what goes on in my own personal gaming world and the general gaming world as well. I will do reviews whenever I can (or feel like it)and post my opinions of odd demos and previews of upcoming games. But most of all I will be giving you, the reader, something fairly interesting to read and think about on a (hopefully) daily basis.

Welcome to Disk Read Error! :D

-Dauragon

No comments: