Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mario Kart DS (or Why I Have No Need To Buy Mario Kart Wii)


A game I've been playing a lot lately is Mario Kart DS. So much so that I fear its sheer existence will keep me from buying the upcoming Mario Kart Wii. Quite honestly I am finding it very hard to discern any greater qualities in the upcoming Mario Kart game that aren't present in Mario Kart DS. Mario Kart DS already has everything that I could possibly want in a "kart" game. All of the great characters (R.O.B the friggen robot!!), tons of extra karts, online play, sugar sweet soundtrack, and courses from all of the previous Mario Kart games. From what I have seen of Mario Kart Wii (which has been quite a bit), The only bonus would be motion control (which I am only slightly optimistic about), shoddy text communication, and amagad, BIKES! None of which really excite me at all or compel me to cease getting pwned to shreds by Japanese school children on my DS.

But then again, I could be wrong and for all I know my next post about it may say "OMFG MARIO KART WII IS AMAZING!"

You never know about these things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about getting my old gaming blog up and going again.. who knows anymore though.

Dauragon said...

hahaha do it man! what have you got to loose?? :D