Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HAI GUYS

Well, supaR_strange here, who else?
I just wanted to say that I should be posting an SH review, for the first, third and fourth games and fifth one coming up. (SADLY I have yet to even see the second one, it's really hard to find.)
I hope that my information is at least half way accurate. I'll scoop together my knowledge just for all of you! And please keep in mind, I don't really write reviews, soooooo if it's horrible, excuse me. xDDDDDD

Just some information for (survival horror) gamers:
The best thing to munch on when playing hardcore for more than two or three hours, CHEDDAR BUNNIES. Not only are the healthy, but they taste like goldfish, it's a tad more morbid if you think about it. Cheddar flavoured baby rabbits....mmmm. I'm not to sure if you can get them where you're at, here on mars they are in the organic section of the food store, if not there, in the snack aisle.
One thing to do when you know something horribley scarey is about to happen, or something is going to pop up, don't bite down on your tongue, and don't wait more than an hour to piss.
The best thing to drink if you wish to stay up past your bed time, REDBULL, it certainly gives you wings. It may taste like melted gummy worms and warm beer, but hell, it makes you wide eyed and grinny, ready to smash heads in or shoot down zombies.

WELL I GOTTA GO RAWK NOW, WELL I AM BUT NOW I WANNA DANCE A JIG
'CUSE ME, GOOD NIGHT.

No comments: